Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Where there is love there is life - Sterling and Leather Bracelet




















"Something is missing...I'm not sure what it is."

I have spoken these words and I have heard them echoed among loved ones and strangers.

Too many people are experiencing the feeling that: "something is missing from my life."

Are we journeying through life without thought or awareness?
Do we just play the roles that have been placed upon us?
Did we agree to these roles or did we settle for them because facing our feelings 
makes us feel too vulnerable?
Sometimes we say "this is just the stage of life I am in at in this moment."

Maybe this feeling that "something is missing" is our soul trying to wake us up to what we are missing?

Something is missing and here is what I believe it is:  a lack of love giving to ourselves.

We move about life providing love to our spouse, children and friends but somehow giving love to ourselves seems to slip our minds.
We feel selfish
We don't have enough time in the day
          This list is endless............................................

So now I know the meaning behind Gandhi's quote, "Where there is love there is life."

We cannot live our lives if we cannot give love to ourselves.


  • Can you honor the beautiful creation you are....love yourself and give yourself life?.....

          Ponder this question.............

Gandhi's quote was the inspiration behind my newest design.

To find this inspirational sterling silver and leather bracelet, click the link below this picture.
Live in Joy  - Lisa


2 comments:

  1. I needed this post! Thank you for sharing your insight and this part of yourself. Loving your latest creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamie...I appreciate you taking the time to read my post and I'm glad it had meaning for you!

    ReplyDelete